Monday, October 19, 2009

October 19, 2009

I was up and off to meet Judy at Wendy's. I found I had not sent my Sunday journall.
Today we debriefed about the craft fair. Judy picked up my 8 hats. She had three quilts which did not sell.

Then we went to dog park. The police motorcycles kept coming. Blitzen dug holes under the fence, much to the distress of another lady in the park. The two dogs got a lot of running in. I stopped at Town Talk. Then came home and took a nap.

Blitzen's Tale
Those ol motorsickles were buzzing back and forth. Chi and I kept chasing back and forth. I kept digging under the fence but I couldn't get out. Mom says she is going to bring cement and fill up the holes.

Lady Chica's Tale
I wouldn't come when Mom was ready to come home. She had a treat but I dont care when I get to running. She took Blitz to the car and I let Szabo's mom catch me.

BOOK REVIEW
I haven't had so much time to read these days. Haven't finished another book.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: