Monday, October 5, 2009

October 5, 2009

My sister sent my score board to her son in Australia, who attended Uof M, and I recd a response from Australia this morning.
I was so into Mystery last night that I thot I had attended a lecture on C.S. Lewis.

Monday morning. Ache all over. Temp is 59 degrees.

Met Judy at Wendy's. We chatted until 12:30. Then I went Krogering. We met again at dog park at 2. Szabo and Blitzen just sat on the table harassing us.

Blitzen's tale
Mom forgot us yesterday. Today I just sat around on the table where she and Szabo's Mom were talking. I dont know what they have to talk about. something about the Bible.

Lady Chica's Tale
Nobody and nothing around to chase this morning. It was cool and I felt energetic. I wish old Blitzen would chase with me. He is such a baby.

Gladys called this afternoon just to say Hi. She asked the question that is always on those "You live in Michigan if...." She asked, "Did you watch the game?"

I took a nap until Blitzen insisted I get up bc it was time for his supper.

BOOK REVIEW
James Patterson, *2nd Chance*
Women's Murder Club. I have read this before but I like the women's murder club. I have been trying to review books like an expert. James Patterson writes in a manner that does not lag. I can follow his characters.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: