Sunday, October 11, 2009

October 10, 2009

Dragged myself out of bed at 9. We are off to the Garden Tour of Fort Worth. Martha and Jeff are taking me. It was supposed to be warmer. Only 54 now and heating up to 65.

Actually it was a good day for walking around. M and J picked me up about 11:30. We went first to Mira Vista, a gated golf community. We saw two gardens there. One was on one big lot, a path around the house. Native plants that dont take water.
The second was on a little hillside. Lots of steps. Every garden had a pool.

Then we went into Arlington. Both larger gardens.

For lunch/dinner we went to the Keg. I had a hamburger, the best beef I have ever tasted. I cannot praise it too much. I am so exhausted. Take a nap before Mystery.

And while I napped it rained. Well, I have four hats ready out of ten.

Watched Mystery. I have a crush on Sergeant Hathaway.
Re-installed Skype and it showed me how I look on video. My video is installed. Too late to call Detroit.

Blitzen's tale
Mom took us out for a walk before she left for all day. She was gone all day. we slept.

Lady Chica's tale
Mom gave me a jar with peanut butter in it. Yum yum.

BOOK REVIEW
, *Blindsided*
Blindsidedness is one symptom of belladonna poisoning. One sees objects but cannot name them. Police procedural. Victims are poisoned with belladonna.
Lea, you do not want to read this book. The torture scenes are horrible. [Lea likes books where a body is found and we go on from there. I hate books where we enter the mind of the serial killer.]
This is the first of a series. Jeffrey is chief of police in a small town in Georgia and Sara, his ex-wife, is the coroner. The book is a chase to find the serial killer who turns out to be the least likely.





Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: