Monday, October 19, 2009

October 18, 2009

Srry. I forgot to send this. I was tired.

My hip is paining this morning. I cannot possible sit through an hour of church. it is harder and harder for me to sit through church. And the chairs in Sunday school are horrible. yesterday the chairs at Will Rogers were made of a cushion.
I have a huge cushion for the dog park.
Well, I will drag myself to the dog park. I am tired all over,.

Stayed at the dog park two hours bc a couple from AA and AlAnon turned up. Lovely day. My dogs couldn't get anybody running.

Blitzen's Tale
I've gotten so that I just want to lie around at the dog park. Charlie, a little dachsund, does nothing but sleep. His dad is Ray.

Lady Chica's Tale
Nobody was running today. There were a lot of dogs there but nobody would run. Blitz and I barked and barked and barked. There were two fights in the big dog park and one fight in the little dog park.

5:5 PM I have slept four or five hours. I didn't look when I went to sleep. I feel so much better. Waiting for Mystery.
Alas. No more Inspector Morse after this episode. Alas. Altho I was distressed that Sgt. Hathaway had a girl friend.

BOOK REVIEW
James Patterson, *5th Horseman*
I think this has to do with the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse. women's murder club. Lindsey Boxer is lt in homicide. Somebody poisons patients in a hospital.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: