Monday, September 28, 2009

September 28, 2009

I have 20 books from library and am reading a paperback scored from campus rec room.

Up at 11 AM. Judy is taking Ken to the dr this morning. Hence Wendy's is delayed. I am sleepy but full of energy. Sew, sew, sew. Caftans to finish, hats to sew.

Met Judy at dog park at 1 PM. I didn't look at my watch and 1.5 hours slipped by. I lecture and she listens. We have great fun. When I got home it was 3 PM. Suddenly it was 5 PM and I went to take a nap. Then it was 7 PM. So where has today gone?

Lady Chica's Tale
Nobody much at the dog park today. We met Szabo in the parking lot and I said hello. Then I just ran up and down the east fence. I was tired when we got home.

Blitzen's Tale
Nobody much at the dog park today. Mom was busy talking with Szabo's mom. Mom went off to the car and Iwas really upset she was going to leave us but she didn't. Szabo's mom says I am spoiled.

BOOK REVIEW
Beverly connor, *Dead Past*
Diane Fallon, forensic anthropologist. Dr. Fallon is the Curator of a Natural History Museum and has a crime lab in the attic. She lives in a small town where police do not have much of a budget. Down her street a house erupts. A meth lab in the basement explodes. The house had several student apts and a party was going on. All in all they found 33 bodies. The bodies are a mess. Eventually three plots turned up.
I love forensic anthropology novels. I guess Bev Connor gave up digging up Indians to write novels.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: