Friday, April 10, 2009

April 10

Thursday evening. I missed CSI bc I had no tv guide. I have noted in my organizer for next Thursday that CSI is at 8 PM.

Smoke from the wild fires to the west of us blotted out the sun. The wind is strong.

Friday morning 10 AM I took two benedryl last night bc of the smoke. So I cant wake up. I may go back to bed.

Forced myself to get out of bed at noon. I do feel better and my head is clear.

Talk about forced march!!! First of all, I could not find my gift card for Claire's. I knew I had put it in a small coin purse. I hunted thru all my purses. Finally, I saw it looking at me from the top of a dresser. I parked at the far end of the mall. Thot a forced march would be good for me. Maybe so. This was not a day to go shopping. The mall was crowded. I did enjoy seeing the outfits people were wearing. I bought my ear rings

I came home and had to take a nap. I wanted to get to park early but was too tired. I was surprised that there was no soft ball game (clogging the parking lot) and few dogs. I had forgotten it was Good Friday. Lady Chica just lay on the table. So I came home.

Lady Chica's Tale
When we finally got to the dog park I was tired out from yesterday. I just lay around on the table. So Mom decided to come home. Blitzen and I made up for it by racing around the house.

Blitzen's Tale
This has been a dull day. Mom insisted on sleeping all morning. I finally dragged her out of bed. She went off somewhere. Then she insisted on coming home from the park. Let's hope tomorrow is better.

BOOK REVIEW
I have five novels and two non-fiction started. Tennyson Hardwick does this, with books on his night stand.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: