Friday, April 3, 2009

April 3

Jim Lehrer's thought processes are getting to me. I dreamed I was involved in a scheme of selling people the idea of a memorial after they died, like the Elizabeth Nall Memorial Bridge over the Straits of macknaw.

Friday morning 9 AM Up for a cup of coffee. DID ANYBODY RECEIVE THE FIRST BATCH OF DOG PARK PICTURES? Many were returned bc file was too big. Sun is shining. Temp is 45 degrees.

7 PM Just heard the Spartan fight song.
On the banks of the Red Cedar
Is a college known to all.
Spartan teams are always winning
Can those Spartans play football.

Smash right thru those lines of blue
Watch the points keep growing
Spartan teams are bound to win
They're fighting with a vim
Rah rah
Victory to MSC.

Well, first I went to senior center to pick up my sack from Food Pantry. I set it down for a few minutes and Marilyn thot it was hers. we had a hassle. Ended up laughing and laughing.
Came home and went to dog park. Lovely weather.
Couldn't figure out. Blitzen and Chica kept running back and forth and could not get the big dogs running. Finally some little dogs ran with a big black dog but mine just sat around. Lady Chica came up to me while I was sitting down.

Took my dogs home and drove over to take care of Rocky, Martha's dog. They have gone out of town. We went outdoors and played fetch for a while. That dog can catch the ball. I am a lousy pitcher but Rocky didn't complain. Then I went in and took a nap. My belief is that that comforts Rock. And so it goes.

Spartans play Connecticut tomorrow. I wore my tee shirt to the health fair at senior center and had a chat with a chiropractor. Michigan is in an uproar so NPR says.

Lady Chica's Tale
I did a lot of running but we couldn't get those big dogs running. There was a big old golden who wouldn't run. There was a cute little Spud dog, really cute, but he was too young to know what to do. I felt like a cougar.

Blitzen's Tale
Well, we couldn't get those bums running. I trash talked a lot. Some lady talking on a cell phone asked me to stop barking. Ha. it's a dog park, lady!!!!

BOOK REVIEW
James Lehrer, *Mack to the Rescue*
Mack is Luietenant Gov of Oklahoma. The governor goes on a radio talk show (similar to Rush Limbaugh) and in the heat of the moment announces that he will privatize the whole government of Oklahoma. Mack to the rescue. Meanwhile, Mack faints on the sidewalk in DC and is rushed to the hospital where he is by mistake given a three bypass heart operation.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: