Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April 14

Blitzen hates television. Sometimes he barks at it to shut up. Usually when I pick up the remote to turn it on he runs and hides in his den under the bed.

Tuesday morning. Off to Baptist Center. I woke up just before the alarm, feeling refreshed.

We only gave groceries to seven families this morning. Slow morning. I came home and took a nap. went to dog park, mostly talked with Ray and Avery's dad. The president of Park Assoc has invited Bo Obama to visit our dog park.

So sleepy. 7 Pm Think I will turn off Nova and take a nap.

Lady Chica's Tale
Mom was gone all morning and slept all afternoon. Dog park was boring today. Not many dogs on the other side of the fence. Nobody would run. I think it wolud be fun to meet Bo, the White House dog.


Blitzen's Tale
There was this chick I tried to hump. Her owner dragged me off and Mom put me on time out. Boring. Booooring.

No time to read today.

Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: