Saturday, April 11, 2009

April 11

MY CELL PHONE WENT OUT. Rough weather is predictied for tomorrow. If we have a tormado and you try to call me, my phone went out last night with a whoof.

Susan Komen Walk for the Cure. Lea W and I will be wearing our tee shirts. We can no long walk, non-metaphorically.

Up at 9 AM for breakfast. Back to bed to sleep in. i wont get a nap today.

Off to have lunch with Lea and Linda. The puppies were happy in Lea's back yard. Then Lea and I went off to Circle Theatre where we saw *Art*, a hilarious comedy. Three friends. One man buys a piece of abstract art which is textured white. His friend calls it shit. And they argue throughout the play.

Went home with Lea for ratoutille (sp?) -- egg plant soup. Oh, delish. As we drove home, lightning was beginning to flash. We are predicted to have a rough storm tonight.

Lady Chica's Tale
We spent the afternoon visiting pup. He is a good old boy. I chased birds and squirrels and mice. Sometimes I just lay down and smelled. Good day.

Blitzen's Tale
Visiting that old Pup again. I had fun burying bones. I like to bury a bone, then come back and dig it up and bury it again. Fun, fun, fun.

Have not had time to read.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: