Thursday, April 16, 2009

April 16

I was sleeping over the hullabaloo. Finally I figured out that the landscapers were here. At least they will be gone when I try to take a nap. And Blitzen did not go into a berserker rage.

I took benedryl last night bc I am allergic to Lea's cat. And I more or less slept all day. I had breakfast and then took a nap. I got up and we went to the dog park. The only person I knew was Ray. it is funny. He is a bitter "good old boy", a self confessed racist. ON the other hand I like him. He did most of the talking.

Came home and took another nap. The dogs made a hullabaloo. I think they just bark bc I am asleep. Now almost 8. I am waiting for CSI to come on.

Lady Chica's Tale
Mom slept all day. What fun is that? We did get to the dog park. Not much doing there. Not many dogs.

Blitzen's Tale
Well, mom slept all day. When she is not up to keep an eye on us, we have fun. Lots of barking and running around. We did go to the dog park. Mom sat around talking to Ray.

BOOK REVIEW
James Patterson, *Along Came the Spider*, 1992
This was a movie in 2001. This is Alex Cross series. Alex is a PhD in psychology who is a homicide detective bc he could not make it in private practice. In this novel two rich children are kidnapped. It was a tangled complex.
I looked up Patterson in Wikipedia. This was his first novel, as well as first Alex Cross novel. I am amazed that Patterson has sold more books than anybody. By the way, Alex goes on and on with his career as a forensic psychologist.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: