Friday, April 24, 2009

April 24

The dogs got me up by 9 am. We are meeting Judy at the park at eleven. She has fabric to give me. Asked if I had a minimum size. Ha!!!
Apt to pull tooth on Monday at 11. It is tough chewing sans molars. I am grateful for molars.
Play at UTA tonight courtesy of John R.

Judy and I had a great chat about Dick Chaney's daughter and such like. Judy says she is a leftist but not radical. Liberty's mom turned up with news about Skippy the little dog I rescued. he is getting fat. Liberty set everybody barking. So we came home. It looked like rain and now the sun is shining.
Got gas and hit the library. Now for a nap.

I am sending this early bc I am going to UTA theatre with John and Lea. A series of one act plays tonight. Tomorrow a three act play.

Lady Chica's Tale
We spent two hours at the park today bc Mom was talking to Szabo's Mom. I mostly patroled the fence. Those cars need help to park in straight lines. I dont know what they do when I am not on duty.

Blitzen's Tale
No way to get out today. We spent two hours in the Small Dog Prk. I got put on time out about twice for pestering puppies. They dont need to bring those puppies to the park. wait until theyget some sense.

BOOK REVIEW
Didn't have time to finish a book today. I have three or four going.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: