Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April 15

Up and at em by 9 AM. Not much at em. Planning to sew today. My red and black log cabin lap quilt is beautiful. One block is almost complete. It takes 15 blocks. 12 " by 12"

My motto for the Tea Party is: LOW INCOME MEANS NO TAXES.

The day is proceeding. My neighbor, Russ, celebrated his birthday by washing the outside windows of the complex.

I did my stint of sewing. Took a nap. In late afternoon went over to Lea's. I spent the evening working on my scrapbook for Puerto Vallarta. Lea says from experience that one averages two pages per night.

Lady Chica's Tale
We went over to visit Pup again. There is so much to smell over there. There are nests of mice. I like to dig in the garden. Yeah.

Blitzen's Tale
Over to visit Pup again. I have fun burying treats and digging them up and burying them again. Lots of smells.


BOOK REVIEW
Richard North Patterson, *Private Screening* 1985
I seem to be reverting to the good old days. I liked mysteries better then before they got so violent and gross. Patterson's protagonist seems always to be a defense attorney. In this case, a presidential candidate is assassinated and Tony Lord gets him off on a plea of insanity (PTSD from Vietnam). Then there is another highly imaginative scenario. Good read for oldsters.

Hugs, Dr. Liz






Images and external objects in this message are being displayed. What's this?
Click here to hide images in this message or edit your settings for all messages.

No comments: