Saturday, April 4, 2009

April 4

Interesting segment on Bill Moyer's journal with two journalists given an award for --- not being in the mainstream media. They discuss how media IS the establishment. I agreed with every word. They talked about how people in DC dont know what is going on outside. I know tht from experience.
At least Obama is aware of this. When he was in IL he drove around the state just talking to people. Of course he cant do that now.
Why did Michelle wear a cardigan to visit the Queen?

Sat morning. I am going to drive over to a yard sale Leslie is holding. I wondered about using the energy. Driving takes a lot of energy at my age.

Leslie B has been having a yard sale yesterday and today. Her whole neighborhood is having yard sales. What a great idea!!! Leslie's sister was in town from CA to help Leslie pack. Leslie is moving to CA in May. I am sad.

Came home and took a nap. Then I was too tired to take dogs to dog park. So we all went over to visit Rocky. The dogs acted as if they had known each other forever. Rocky thot my two were a little strange. They didn't want to play. For a while Rocky followed the other two around. After a while Blitzen ws following Rocky. Blitzen found a rawhide bone belonging to Rocky and buried it in the back yard.

Martha called to tell me MSU won their game and will be in the finals on Monday. I couldn't get Martha's television to work. So I missed the game. I took another nap.

Lady Chica's Tale
This afternoon we went over to visit Rocky. He is a big dog but as sweet as he can be. I was scared of him and kept away. I explored his back yard. I didn't see a squirrel altho Mom had said there were squirrels there.

Blitzen's Tale
Mom took us with her to visit Rocky who is staying home all by himself. He was lonesome. He wanted to play but I am just too old for that. I kept him in line and he just joined our pack. I had fun exploring the back yard.

BOOK REVIEW
Robert Crais, *The Forgotten Man*
Elvis Cole series. Elvis is a PI in L.A. A man is found dying in an alley who says he is looking for his son, Elvis Cole. Cole spent his adolescence running away looking for the fa he never knew. Probably his mo never knew. So he is drawn into this homicide investigation. Surprise ending.




Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: