Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 5

I have decided to wear my MSU tee shirt to church.

And nobody much noticed. When I went to pay for my lunch, a man said, "Michigan State, the runner-up." kidding me. He said he was a Longhorn.
Came home and slept all afternoon. 5:15 PM Off to the dog park.

Lady Chica's Tale
Had a lot of fun racing the big dogs. Gave Mom a great race when we were ready to go home. I didn't even run. I can walk faster. I walked all over the field until she asked a man to help. He gave me a treat.

Blitzen's Tale
I got those bums running today. I let Lady Chica do most of the running.



BOOK REVIEW
Blair Underwood,*Casanegra*
First novel in Tennyson Hardwick series. WARNING: Xrated. Gratuitous sex.
Ten is an aspiring actor, formerly a gigolo body guard. A woman rapper who is a friend is murdered, and Ten is the chief suspect. Gratuitous violence.

Funny incident in second novel. Ten is driving at night in rural Florida, near a college town. A pickup with kids and a Rebel flag on the door comes up behind him. Ten is terrified. The pickup pulls up beside him. A kid yells out the window, "Ooobamaaaa".


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: