Sunday, April 26, 2009

April 26, Sunday

Got up and made Sunday School. Today was Apple for the Teacher Day. I brought a can of applesauce, saying that at my age that is how we eat apples. Margie Threadgill had the same thot. I thot the sermon was boring, about the Good Shepherd.
Ate lunch with Margie and Bette. We had to listen to the Youth choir. bc they were raising money. I wanted to chat. 2:27 and I am about to take a nap.

The dogs allowed me one hour to sleep. Then Lady Chica started licking my face. Impossible to get away. She went up above the pillows and lay across the bed. Blitzen started pestering me. I finally got up and went to the dog park where the dogs ran and ran and got tired out. Yeah. Came home and am sitting around reading *Rage to Reason*, a book by a black woman who was married to clinton's Secy of Defense.

Lady Chica's Tale
Exhausted tonight. Really ran hard at the park. we really had to work hard to get Mom up and out of bed.

Blitzen's Tale
Ran and ran and ran. Really tired tonight.

BOOK REVIEW
David Baldacci, *The Simple Truth*
I don't know if I can finish this bc reading it frightens me. I think bc some of the police are the bad guys. Rufus has been in prison for 30 years for killing a child. Turns out he was forcibly given PCP. Now the Army is doing a follow up and Rufus finds out that he was on PCP. Mayhem all over the place. My favorite character is killed.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: