Wednesday, June 11, 2008

11th Michigan

I woke up from another nightmare where I flunked a test. What is that all about? I must be under stress somewhere. Of course, I went to sleep after I turned off tape where Anna Pigeon is holding double bladed axe over sleeping man. Anna is a Park Ranger in a series by Nevada Barr who really is a park ranger.
I woke up hungry but did not feel like eating. Note past tense. I ate some cereal.

I spent the day resting. Again. This is a good idea. I don't have the pains I was having. I did make a library run. Needed more tapes. And a trip to Kroger for some bread. I ate one home made loaf in two days!!!
There was the cutest young lady at Ft. Woof. She was pretending that two stuffed dogs were alive. Even to picking up imaginary poop. So cute.
9 PM Temp is 95 degrees but wind of 24 mph keeps it mild.


My favorite genealogist sent me info on my great grandfather. He enlisted in 11th Michigan in 1861. In 1864 they were camped outside Atlanta. Their enlistment was up and they went home.

No comments: