Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tuesday June 3

Baptist Center 10:13 am Heavy sack lunch. 100 so far. ......... Then it slowed down and by eleven I am bored. Read *Can this marriage be saved?* in Ladies Home Journal.

I came home and slept for three hours. It always seems like another day when I wake up. Avoiding the heat, we did not go to Ft. Woof until 7 PM. Another dozen or so dogs came and went. Miles came with Mickey and Avery. Lady Chica's behavior was fascinating. The shade having moved with the sun, I sat down on a bench at the far side of the area. LC hung around until she ascertained that I was established there.

Margaret Maron's series uses southern dialect. Somebody wrote her web site asking what "shug" means. I laughed. Then a day later somebody here called me "shug".

Came home, had a snack, listening to another Maron novel. where the hero and the heroine get engaged.

No comments: