Monday, June 23, 2008

Tuesday June 23

I guess the dogs missed me. They required attention all night. Lady Chica is vastly interested in my new bracelet. She knows they are bones.
My bracelet was made in Tibet. So I dreamed I was in Tibet. I don't know why I was there. What I remember is wrestling my car from falling into a pond of robin's egg blue viscous liquid.

No tai chi. Our instructor still is suffering from poison ivy. I made a grocery run. Got joint juice. glucosimine etc.
Tonight was the meeting of PPQS. Sienna, Lea's grand daughter, is a doll. Lea baked a special dish of peach cobbler to send home with me for a birthday cake. Sienna helped bake it.
More fabric. Some Lea will take to Senior Ladies in Keller who make things to give away, like bags for walkers.

BOOK REVIEW:
*Stone Kiss* has eleven cassettes and I am only half through. Started reading *Cat Who Trailed a Thief*
I read cat who out of sequence and some characters are alive who are later kicked off.
Qwill lives 400 miles north of everywhere. (One web site suggests Schoolcraft County in UP Michigan.) He has two cats, Koko and Yumyum. They solve mysteries. In this book, some thief is stealing small articles, like an antique dirk.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: