Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the thirteenth

My Motto: I march to a different accordian.

Last night was one of those nights when I could not get to sleep. I did not want to start listening to a tape where Anna Pigeon is hanging on a rope descending into that cavern by El Paso.Carlsbad Cavern. After four cups of coffee I feel fine this morning.

Our little walkabout in the complex was so exciting. We (Blitzen, Lady Chica and I) saw a squirrel. He sat in a tree and chattered at us.

Finally began to listen to *Blind Descent*. Sewing and then fell asleep.

We waited until 7 PM to go to the park and even then it was too warm. By the way, Maggie who was quarantined now lives with Ray. Maggie is a weiner dog who nipped a little girl. She was quarantined at home, that is, at the place where Tom the owner was staying. Tom was staying with his niece, and the husband wants Maggie put down.
Does anybody want a weiner dog age 10 or so.

Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: