Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wednesday June 6

Skipping exercise class and going directly to Ft. Woof, not passing GO. I want to attend speaker meeting at aa tonight. What is the connection? I don't want to attend Ft. Woof in mid day. Altho by now I would be thru Silver Sneakers at 10 am.

I find this humorous. (if I do spell check it upsets my ISP). I have been listening to Margaret Maron's series of novels featuring Judge Deborah KNott. I dreamed that Judge Knott planned to resign her judgeship. Listenin to books on tape really draws me into the book.

Yes, shug is sugar. Southerners are always calling evrybody honey, shug, darlin.

A brisk breeze kept the park cool and pleasant. the cops were packing up. So Blitzen did not try to dig under the fence. Two other dogs were in the little dog area, one a chihuahua who was racing the big dogs along the fence. They packed up and went home. Lady Chica gave me a hard time when we packed up. I know that she is just playing chase bc she always pees just before we go home.
Made a library run. Got the latest Maron novel and the new C.J.Box novel (a Joe Pickett)

Just in time for lunch Ola Mae and Russ brot me warm corn bread, bean soup, boiled cabbage, and a huge bowl of ribes.

I have meals for the rest of the week. I took a nap. Speaker tonight at AA was Carl, husband of Gail. i have known both in AlAnon for a while. Carl has a PhD and talked about being in grad school. I have heard Gail speak, and their perspectives on grad school are interesting. I feel so old, however. He is a generation younger than me.
Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: