Monday, June 2, 2008

June 2, 2008

Woke before the alarm rang, feeling great. No pain. Off to exercise and breathing class. I could go back to sleep.

I had one hour of Silver Sneakers and one hour of yoga stretching. Then a library run and I came home to lunch and to lie down. Our tai chi teacher has a bout of Poison Ivy. Leaves of five let them thrive. Leaves of three let them be. He had a bad case when he was nine years old and it comes back annually.

I was lying down when Martha appeared with leftover ribs and artichokes from yesterday's cookout. Yum yum. We had a mo-daughter chat for a couple hours. Good to see her. Then I took a nap. PPQ Society meeting tonight.

I take the dogs with me to run in Lea's back yard. As usual Lady Chica ran around, playing tag when it was time to go home. And lea's dog, Pup, ran out and across the road to say hello to two lady dogs. What a life!!!!

Finished listening to *Winter's Child* by Margaret Maron.

No comments: