Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday June 6

Last night at 10 PM heat index was 94 degrees. Last night the girls Olympic softball team played at Gateway Park. After the game fireworks were set off and the sparks set a grass fire. This morning I watched Channel Eight do a segment on it

I got up and went immediately to exercise class. Did not pass GO. Then there was a dark cloud in the sky so we went directly to Ft. Woof. No other small dogs there. Everything had been tidied up from the softball game.

Stopped by Town Talk. Bought some cases of miso soup, boxes to microwave. Organic. Food pantry and town talk often have organic stuff that must not have sold.
Now I am going to have lunch and take a nap.

I slept deeply for three hours. When I awake it seems like another day. Listening to tape of the Cat Who Played Brahms. Finished hemming some silk pants. Horrible job. Now working on another shirt. Lea invited me to go with her and her sister to Scottish games.

No comments: