Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thursday June 5

3 AM. I was dreaming about listening to a tape about listening to a tape. Complex dream.

I intend to get up and go directly to Ft. Woof. The park closes at noon bc Olympic soft ball team will be playing at Gateway Park. I saw little houses and thot they had set up new porta potties. It turned out they were ticket booths.

By not looking at my email I reached Ft. Woof by ten AM. Judy, Ken and Szabo turned up. No other small dogs. Stiff wind. We had a nice chat about the political campaign etc. Came home and am fighting my ISP.

Took my usual nap. I have been alternating reading C.J. Box *Bloody Trail* and listening to CatWho Played brahms on tape.

Lady Chica is a pill. She stood by the door, which means she wants to go out. I put on my shoes and got down the leash. Blitzen came bouncing out of his den under the bed. Meanwhile Lady Chica went whipping back into the bedroom to get the bone on which Blitzen had been chewing.

Heavy wind tonight but I think the storm will pass west of us.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: