Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 16, 2009

At 8:45 the lawnmowers arrived. I am looking at emails and then back to bed. Hopefully they will go away soon. The dogs make a big fuss -- the noise of blowers.

I ran an errand to Dollar General. I needed Claritin. Then a nap. Lunch and another nap. I slept the day away.
At 6:30 we went to dog park, black clouds hovering overhead. Showers tonight with emphasis on scattered showers. We may not get some.
Watched MI5. I found tonight's show mesmerizing. Zoe was on trial for manslaughter.

Lady Chica's Tale
Buddy was there and we did a run back and forth to say hello. I didn't run much.

Blitzen's Tale
I was trying to socialize a little puppy but the grownups dont understand a dog's life. The mom finally did understand I wouldn't hurt the little thing.

BOOK REVIEW
Susan Kelly, *The Gemini Man*
I came home and read this last night, a fast read. I liked this book. classic mystery. Liz Conners is a free lance writer. Her neighbor is bludgeoned to death and she finds the body. Three more women are killed. And the serial killer comes after her. He is Gemini Man, a man with DID.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: