Sunday, July 19, 2009

July 19, 2009

9:30 AM I missed the dogs last night but it is fine in the morning. no harassing me to get up. I feel kind of beat up.

Noon. I took the car out. Planned to drive around the block but got lost bc streets curved or something. I made it home as it heated up again. Definitely something wrong. Will take it in tomorrow morning.

Reading. Reading sewing machine manual. Took a nap. 4 PM thunder in the distance. Thunder is rolling.

We only got a few drops of rain. We seem to be on the fringes of storms. I took another nap. I took an antihistamine bc my eyes were itching. So I am still sleepy. I turned on Mystery Theatre -- Agatha Christie but watched only five minutes. I did not like Miss Marple.



BOOK REVIEW
Stuart Kaminsky, *The Dead Dont Lie*
I have no idea how the title fits. Abe Lieberman, Chicago homicide cop. Turks are being killed, one after the other. The prologue features a con man in 1915 escaping somewhere and coming to U.S. Somehow the Turks want the journal he wrote.

No comments: