Thursday, July 9, 2009

July 9, 2009

I woke at seven and immediately set forth with the dogs on a forced march. The sun was obscured; so it wasn't too bad. We returned just as the lawn men pulled up. I cant control Blitzen outdoors with lawn noise.
8:47 AM Temp is 81 with 106 predicted. Yesterday official temp hit 102 and that is at DFW in the shade.

Up so early, I took a mornng nap. Got up at noon. Temp is only 90 degrees. New prediction: showers this aft. No showers so far. 4 PM temp 100 degrees. I took another nap. Still sleepy. PPQS tonight. Lea is finally back from visiting her kids in Alaska.
Lea and John are my friends.

Lady Chica;s Tale
We're going to visit Pup! Ha ha. We're going to visit Pup Ho ho!!!

Blitzen's Tale
What happens at Pup's stays at Pup's.

Lea and I are finishing up a quilt she mostly did. she recounted her adventures in Alaska. She went paragliding over a mountain. My goodness.
I raced home in order to see MI5. That was a bit much. We actually saw an instance of wet work.

BOOK REVIEW
Bill Crider, *Too Late to Die*
The first Sheriff Dan Rhodes of Blacklin County, Texas, police procedural. The scene is rural Texas. There is always one murder which the sheriff must solve. Lots of local color

No comments: