Wednesday, November 11, 2009

November 11, 2009

For me this is always Armistice Day.

Last night I dreamed and dreamed I was sewing quilt blocks. Dogs got me up at 9 AM. They wanted breaky. My bones feels as if a front is coming in.

I did a little bit of sewing. Took a nap. 3 PM Time to go. I am dropping stuff off at Martha's on my way to Lea's for the evening, dogs to visit Pup.

Lea was sewing curtains for Erin. Erin is an artist who cant sew. She is also sewing slip covers for Erin. Evelyn loaned Lea her serger.
As usual I just watched PBS. They had a navaho code talker on there and the story of Iwo Gima. Horrible. Horrible. Horrible.
I think PBS is biased about hating war.
I know when I bcame a Pacifist. On the News Reel I saw Japanese soldiers coming out of the caves on Okinawa, all on fire.

So much for that.

Dog Tales. What happens at Pup's stays at Pup's. Last I saw Lady Chica she was eating Pup's food.

BOOK REVIEW
I am in the process of reading five books. I get bogged down in one and change to another. Found a J>A> Jance I had not read.



Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: