Wednesday, November 25, 2009

November 25, 2009

Tuesday night I watched NOVA on dreams. The research is beginning to get somewhere. I have some ideas the next time I dream. Supposedly REM dreams are sort of rehearsals. The rat was running a maze.

Wednesday morning
I love mornings when I can sleep in. 10 AM. The dogs are pawing to get out to pee. I need to run errands this morning and I have 3 books on hold at library. By now library is open.

Blitzen was barking to get out to eat grass. His tummy was upset last night. I was complaining to Martha that I have to do something about fridge to store leftovers tomorrow. She said isn't that a nice problem to have? not knowing where to put all the bounty!


Made a library run, post office, and boughta phone at Office Depot. Now for a nap. PPQS tonight.

Blitzen's Tale
Lady Chica's Tale
What happens at Pup's stays at Pup's.

Lea and I worked on the quilt blocks. I had enough to make four lap quilts. Lea is quilting by machine. I am handsewing blocks together.

BOOK REVIEW
Keith Ablow, *Denial*
Wow. Forensic psychiatrist who is a coke addict. This is the first Frank Clevenger book. crime novel. Clevenger is called to evaluate a paranoid schizophrenic who has confessed to a gruesome murder. Clevenger is convinced the schiz just found a corpse and had sex with her. Really, really surprise ending.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: