Saturday, November 21, 2009

November 21, 2009

Up at 11:30 AM. I can feel the hassle I went thru last night. Up and at em. I need to run over (no comments, please) and see about cell phone.

I totally hate Northeast Mall. I had a most frustrating journey. Went over to regular cell phone store. My battery was defective. It is still under warranty. So they sent me to a store which replaces devices. It is on the feeder road of 183. I could not find it. Stopped at my bank and they directed me back to original store. I was almost in tears. I wanted to have a tantrum but decided that was useless.
Original store gave me a sheet of paper and told me it was in parking lot Of Purple Beans. Blackeyed Peas. Well, back I went. Still could not find it but drove around and there it was.
They put in a new battery but I dont think it is charging right. I have enuf till Monday morn.

Now to dress and off to church. then to an open house.

I attended a renewal of vows ceremony. It was beautiful. The woman had wanted a wedding, and did not have the money. So this was it. And really beautiful. The ceremony was elegant. the ritual.
One thing about Baptist weddings. No alcohol. Costs less. We had a wonderful reception --- wonderful food. Anything you could think of.
I sat with Bette H. We had fun together.

I was invited to Leta's open house, but I just could not face another drive. I just came home.

Blitzen's Tale
We didn't go anywhere today, but I didn't mind. Mom was gne all day and we slept.

Lady Chica's Tale
Mom was gone all day and I just slept.

No book review again today. Too much activity. I did not read a page.




Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: