Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November 24, 2009

Baptist Center. We had a request for groceries as soon as we opened. I am still asleep.
10 AM Steady stream of people. twenty family units. Two disgruntled. People have this entitlement syndrome.
Other volunteers said people were resentful and disgruntled.

My Tuesday routine is to come home and take a nap. So then we went to dog park. My dogs didn't even try to run. Blitzen was on "time out" most of the hour and Lady Chica was smelling scents on the far side.

Blitzen's Tale
There was that old bulldog dressed up like a bumble bee. Mom put me on time out. then I was trying to socialize that great dane puppy. Mom put me on time out. Both those dogs went on the other side.

Lady Chica's Tale
We stayed until everybody else went home and I felt free to run around the park. I smelled a squirrel trail over there.

The traffice was terrible going home. A 12 minute drive took me 45 minutes. That commuter train always comes past at five and holds up traffic,

No book review. I never have time to read.

Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: