Thursday, November 5, 2009

November 5, 2009

10:22 AM drinking my coffee. Sun is shining. 70 degrees. Sounds improbable. Going for a pedicure this morning. I cannot reach down to cut toe nails. Massage therapist is always nagging me.

Blitzen greets me at the door as if I had been gone for a month. He seems needier by the day. Maybe it is old age. He is ten, 70 in our years.

I didn't even read today. I guess I just slept. I made a library run. I was so distressed by Sunday's Mystery that I got the book it was based on and read the last chapter. I had guessed that the missing girl was not dead but the whole story is bizarre.

Dog park was pleasant. Dogs did not run, altho Chance arrived as we were arriving. I have noticed that they seem tired the day after visiting Pup.

Blitzen's Tale
I tangled with this dog. His owner kept dragging him around on a leash. I showed him but Mom dragged me away and put me on time out.

Lady Chica's Tale
Not much to say. I slept most of th day. Fortunately, Mom was sleepy too.

BOOK REVIEW
Haven't finished anything, including the Case of the Midnight Rustler.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: