Thursday, November 19, 2009

November 19, 2009

I hve been watching too many documentaries. I dreamed that I was in a foreign land and joined a revolutionary group. (Are you surprised?) We/they decided to mess things up by everybody confessing to a particular murder. And we were supposed to go naked to the police station. So we all took our clothes off. I kept my Depends on, figuring I would really need them. And then I woke up.

I sat down at my computer and my sister called on Skype. We first argued about "terrorism". I knew that was a mistake. We stopped that and discussed the everyday trivia.

About terrorism. I resent that Joe Leiberman is using the fort Hood incident. I believe that Dr. Hassan was just another "crazy". I am amused that despite his orientations he acted just like an American, a two gun shooter from the Old West.

My Juno is acting up this morning. My goal for today is to do my laundry.

And I achieve my goal. Also washed up my sink of tops. lids. I completely forgot I meant to get my hair cut. Beautican is on site only Thursdays. Any place else is far, far away.

Last night the PBS documentary on 1918 influenza was about England. The English virologist has a hypothesis that the strain originated in 1916 in an army depot. The American journalist found it in rural Kansas in 1917.

Uncle Mark came to the dog park to visit Blitzen and Chica.
Blitzen's Tale
Uncle Mark came to visit us at the dog park. I liked him because he petted me a lot.

Lady Chica's Tale
Mom showed Uncle Mark how I can do the agility course.

I have not finished any more books.

Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: