Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November 3, 2009

Facebook is wonderful for seeing pics of your grandchildren -- esp during those teen years when they distance themselves from family.

I had weird dreams last night. In one dream I was in the FBI interrogating prisoners and Lady Chica was licking their face until they confessed.
In another dream Frank Nall and I were somewhere out of the country doing research in some strange cult. They spoke English and then lapsed into some kind of gibberish with English words. We were staying in one household. The husband said he had four wives and four children. Then he lapsed into gibberish. After a while Frank was chatting away in this gibberish. (Frank has a gift for tongues.) I kept wandering around the household. The first wife spoke English but the younger wives did not seem to speak English.

7:30 AM and I am up dressing to go to Baptist Center.

Slow day. The third is pay day for Social Security and SSI. We had only seven families. I have been popping up and down, doing food pantry and handing out sack lunches.

No comments: