Monday, November 16, 2009

November 16, 2009

The dogs hassled and hassled and hassled. The alarm rang at 9:30. Off to Wendy's Temp is 46 degrees. Autumn is here.

Our seminar at Wendy's lasted almost three hours. We were chewing over the cultural consequences of China becoming a world power. And various other political topics.

Then we went to dog park for another hour. There we regaled each other with the endings of PBS programs. Szabo and Blitzen double teamed a poor deaf cocker spaniel. The deaf dog couldn't hear the warnings.

Blitzen's Tale
Szabo was at the park today. We raced Buddy. Mom had me on time out for a while.

Lady Chica's Tale
The wind was blowing and I fly with the wind. Boys are so silly. I mean Blitzen and Szabo.

5PM I think I will finally take a nap.
And so I did, for three hours.

BOOK REVIEW
Jonathan Kellerman, *Compulsion*
Police procedural. Alex Delaware, psychologist, and Milo Sturgis, LAPD homicide. A woman disappears. Then another woman is beaten to death. I am halfway thru the book but I think I have read it before. Published 2008.

I read Kellerman over and over. I enjoy his style.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: