Tuesday, November 17, 2009

November 17, 2009

Baptist Center. I have been steadily busy. 12 units. People have asked the funniest questions this morning. I mean the weirdest. People think we are 211 (the information number).

Every Tuesday I come home expecting a different set of emails. It is hilariously amusing. I tried to take a brief nap. Dogs were not ready to take a nap. They harassed me. I had a massage. Of course i always come home feeling kneaded.
Then we made a library run and off to dog park. Lady Chica raced Buddy for a while. Chance arrived wearing a lovely pink tee shirt, just as we were leaving.

Blitzen's Tale
Not much to say today. We hassled Mom when she tried to take a nap. We wanted to go to the park.

Lady Chica's Tale
It was nice and chilly. So I felt like running. I wish Chance had gotten there sooner.

7 PM About to see Nova and why homo sapiens alone survived of the hominids.

No book review. Have not finished another book.

Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: