Monday, November 23, 2009

November 23, 2009

8:00 AM Up for a pit stop. Strange fog over everything. Yet my sinus is dry for the first time since I can remember. (Remember that my memory is gone!) temp is 48

Judy and I enjoyed our seminar at Wendy's. After going through our political litany we discussed the aches of growing old. Judy's mother is 87 or 89. (My memory again.) I came home and took a nap.
We went off to the dog park and who should be there but Judy and Szabo, as well as Holly and Gracie.
Szabo and Blitzen had to be put on time out. They were having problems with an unfixed male bull dog. Eventually owners took male and female bull dog over to big dog side. They were probably afraid.

Blitzen's Tale
Mom put me on time out and Szabo's mom put him on time out cuz we wanted to take care of a mean ol bull dog. He went on the other side of the fence. I barked at him to come get me but he was on a leash and dragged away.

Lady Chica's Tale
Nobody was there to run with me. I just wandered around sniffing at things. Why do boy dogs have to be so aggressive all the time. Boy dogs are a bother! Except for Pup. Altho he and Blitzen have gone at it once or twice.

BOOK REVIEW
Linda Lael Miller, *Never Look Back*
Romantic police procedural. This book is well written and has a neat plot but a great deal of time is taken up with the romance off and on of Clare and Tony Sonterra. Clare Westbrook is a lawyer who inherits money frm fa and decides to set up a law practice in poverty stricken area in Phoenix. Somebody targets her for murder. She finds a body floating in her swimming pool.
Sonterra is a homicide detective. Actually he is the target of the serial killer. Killer wants to punish Sonterra by killing Clare.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: