Sunday, November 22, 2009

November 22, 2009

Noon. Just got up. Going to rest all day. We are going to dog park soon. Then I may take a nap. Get up in time for Mystery.
I sat up reading last night, "just one more chapter" until 4 AM. See Book Review.

Dachsund meetup day at the dog park. They were all over. Otherwise the visit was calm. Neither dog was very energetic.

Blitzen's Tale
I am still tired after Friday night at Pup's. I am getting on in years, you know. I am as fast as ever but I dont have the stamina.

lady Chica's Tale
Nothing exciting going on. I raced the fence just once. I wandered around smelling things.

Uncle Mark wants to know where the pups will spend the holidays. They aren't going anywhere. Mom goes over to Aunt Martha's for Thanksgiving. Then she leaves them alone all the night before Xmas. And we all stay home to watch the Rose bowl Parade.

I took a nap. Feeling more rested. Waiting for mystery. It will be Part III of "Collision". I watched part of an old movie this aft. some guys escaping from WWII prison. It was an old movie.

BOOK REVIEW
Beverly Connor, *Dead Hunt*
See above. Reading this book is like putting together a jigsaw puzzle. Diane Fallon is a forensic investigator, director of Museum of Natural History, director of crime lab. The museum is accused of buying stolen Egyptian artifacts. (They did buy them by mistake and returned them to Egypt.) Then a convicted killer escapes prison. Her blood is found in Diane's apt and she is almost arrested for murder. The ending is rather unbelievable, but I enjoyed how we got there.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: