Monday, November 2, 2009

November 2, 2009

Time marches on. November is here. Up for a pit stop at 6 AM. Back to bed.

10 AM Alarm rings. Lady Chica is walking all over my head. Blitzen is chewing a bone under the covers on the wrong side of the bed.
Coming out to the living room, I see that LC has been reading again. She has dragged a magazine across the room.
Sun is shining. 64 degrees. Off to Wendy's.

Somehow we got onto "Living Wills". I strongly urge everybody to have a Living Will and also a contingency power of attorney.

How can I be so sleepy? 1:36 PM And I took a nap until 4 PM. Then we went to dog park. Ray was sitting there all alone. So what could I do? He left at six and it was too dark to read.

Blitzen's Tale
There was an old hound dog making that awful noise all the time we were at the park. Sometimes we got him to run.

Lady Chica's Tale
I have been going up to people and asking them to pet me. Imagine that!!!

BOOK REVIEW
John Erikson, *Hank the Cowdog # 21*
The Case of the Vampire Cat. Slim the cowboy drives up to the cake house to get feed for the cows. Cakes are cakes of compressed cottonseed, fed to cows in the winter. There is a cat marooned there. And somehow Slim drives off and Hank is marooned there with the cat. A skunk drives them out of their shelter under the house. When they meet two coyotes, Miss Mary D turns into a vampire. They also scare away two buzzards. And Hank comes home. But dont tell anyone he made a friend of a cat.

No comments: