Friday, November 6, 2009

November 6, 2009

Oh, dear, Adam is killed in MI 5. He is my favorite. Are they replacing the entire cast?

Reading the Mystery novel. Place of Execution. The novel is more detailed but the tv program seems to be true to it. The tv program does not describe how medeival the setting.

Friday morning. I was up and down all night for pit stops. The dogs are scratching like mad and their tummies are talking. I wonder what they ate when they visited Pup.

Official unemployment is 10%. NPR figures that with discouraged workers etc unemployment is 17%. I did not know that unemployment was so high in 1983.

Went to Tai Chi. I come home exhausted and we dont do that much. Ate pea soup at senior center. Got food from food bank.

Blitzen's Tale
What happens at Pup's stays at pups. we were there a long time tonight.

Lady Chica's Tale
What happens at Pup's stays at pups. [Editors note: LC fell asleep as soon as we got home.]

We received the news that our glass projects were ready. So Lea, Erin and I drove over to pick them up. They are better than I expected. Beautiful. We are each happy.

BOOK REVIEW
T. Jefferson Parker, * Red Light*
This is the second book in Merci Rayborn series. I know the plot, having read the third book. In this book Merci has a son by her lover in the first book, who was killed. She has another lover and accuses him of murder. Arrests him for the murder of a call girl. The third book explains what happens.
I recommend this book. read in sequence

No comments: