Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feb 10, 2009

I am working at the Baptist Center. Foggy this morning. People are coming more slowly and evenly. Only two requests for comedas at 9:45 AM

For some reason requests have been slow last week and this. Noon and I am home. So tired. Going to take a nap. It may rain later.

Yesterday I was reading CNN Online and I read that hundreds of librarians were being exported. Why, I wondered. Turns out it was Liberians who are being deported.

I took my nap and we made it to the dog park before the rain. The sky was dark. When I was ready to come home, Lady Chica was waiting by the gate. She was ready to come home. I lay down for another nap and here came Blitzen popping onto the bed with his raggytag. Wanting to play. I give up.

Made my first try at tv. It is so complex. I have two remotes, one for the box and one for the tv. I called Jeff who was on his way to dance class. I managed to get onto the channels. The color is off and the size of the picture. Well, tomorrow is another day.
Tornado watch this evening but my joints tell me the front has passed.

BOOK REVIEW
Aime and David Thurlo, *Turquoise Girl*
I think that title is the name of a mountain. Ella Clah, Navaho Tribal police procedural. This was really interesting. Dont want to spoil it.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: