Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Feb 17

Yes, Brandy, the number one on list of intelligent dogs was border collie. I think they are more obedient. I think they have been working with humans, one on one, for so long that they have adapted. I think they were first noticed in 1400.
They are probably a mix of Roman war dog and Viking dogs.
I wish I knew what mix Blitzen is. Vet says beagle and terrier. He has some herding dog I think. I also think I would describe him as a mini rotweiller.

Tuesday morning
Woke up wondering where I am. On the way to the computer I misplaced my coffee. Found it. Off to Baptist Center.

Baptist Center: only 7 food families so far. Slow day. Lousy weather.

At the food pantry I got a fruit cake in the shape of Texas and it is piquante. Amazing!!!!

Took a nap. Dog park 4 PM to 5 PM. Lady Chica managed to find a mud hole, but she did wait at the gate for me when she saw me coming with my tote bag. Not many dogs. Audry came with Elvis, a great big dog like a Newfoundland or something. he got into a ruckus with Charlie, Ray's little dachsund.

I am going to wach tv this eveining. Nova at seven. something about dinosaurs. And so, goodnight Mark.

BOOK REVIEW
Barbara Parker, *Suspicion of Guilt*
Gail Connor and Anthony Quintana. I brot home five of these novels from library. In this novel Connor is trying to prove that a will was forged.
I may have listed this before.

__________________, *Suspicion of Deceit*
Gail and Anthony. A person from Anthony's past is killing people. INtricate plot. I peeked at the end.

Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: