Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Feb 24

Up at 5 am for a pit stop. Had an exciting idea. I am redoing a photo album of old family pics. I can find the person in my family tree and print off a page. Ancestry.com even turns on my printer.

Back to bed and up at 7:30 in order to get to Baptist Center. This was the slowest day ever and I have worked there since June 2007. Somehow I expected things to increase with economic slowdown. I dont think we have felt it much here.

Back home for a nap and then massage. My back is in much better shape. Finally got to the dog park at 5:30. You can bet it was warm today if I was there as the sun was setting wearing shirt sleeves. 7 PM I am so sleepy. I want to stay up to hear the president speak.

BOOK REVIEW
Barbara Parker, *Blood Relations*
Stand alone novel. Not part of a series. Sam is a prosecuting attorney in Dade County, Miami. he is prosecuting a rape case when witness and defendent are murdered, shot. This was hard to get into bc there are so many characters. And you cant believe who the shooter is. I was amazed.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: