Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Feb 18, 2009

Tuesday night I watched Frontline and a documentary on The Economic Meltdown. I understand it a little better. We were in Puerto Vallarta when Lehman Bros went bankrupt and Gloria was watching CNN.
I remember ads for a fifty year mortgage. That is what put Lehman Bros under. Why is Las Vegas the center of the foreclosure problem?
************************
Why are people making death threats to the PR firm representing the octuplets? It makes no sense to me.

9 AM Wednesday. Sun is shining. I am sleeping better. I wake feeling refreshed. My little girl barked and barked and barked until I got up and got her breakfast.

Then I took a nap. Kerry at Arlington Oaks took me out for lunch. Actually, her fiance, Russel, took her and me and her mother, her daughter and her uncle all out to lunch. I haven't seen Kerry for a while and we were catching up.
Then I came home and took another nap. Tonight was PPQS. Lea made a home made pizza and cole slaw. She was sewing on a pajama set for her grand daughter. I was working on our scrap book for Puerto Vallarta.
And so it goes.
My sister wanted to know why I said good night to Mark. Mark is a man who sits at our table at church luncheon. He would like to receive my journall before he goes to bed. Altho I really dont understand why. He drives all night. (He drives long distance trucks.) He hit some elk last week. They overran him.


BOOK REVIEW
Barbara Parker and the Suspicion series.
I have become all involved in the relationship between Gail Conner and Anthony Quintana. I have peeked at the end of each of the next four books to see how it comes out.
*Suspicion of Deceit*. At the end of this book, Gail and Anthony break up. This book is a mess. I dont recommend it. Gail and Anthony are fighting all the way through.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: