Friday, February 27, 2009

Feb 27

Up and out as soon as possible. I stopped at Town Talk for dog food and was carried away with soy milk, acais berry juice, and lots of cheese.Also humus. Lady Chica loves brie, actually begs for it. She smelled the pkg when I put it in the car. The park was chilly, just enuf to energize the dogs. I would never have caught LC if a park employee had not helped me. If somebody comes toward her, she runs to me for shelter.

Off to spend the afternoon with Ruth, going over family papers.

I had a brief case full of copies of papers. Ruth is in heaven. We played on the computer at ancestry.com. I came home and slept for a long, long time.

BOOK REVIEW
Bill Crider. *Death by Accident*
Sherrif Dan Rhodes series. I looked up Crider's web site. He retired in 2002. He got a PhD writing a dissertation on mysteries. Taught at various places, ending in Alvin, Texas. His Sall Good series are too funny for an academic. One faculty member they call A.B.D. All But dissertation. I was A.B.D. for twenty years.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: