Friday, February 20, 2009

February 20

That joke about the cold is wrong. I remember walking to catch the school bus at 30 below zero. The air was crisp. We had two days in a row that winter.

7 AM Up to turn up the heat and put on a sweat shirt. Having breakfast. Back to bed.

10 AM I feel a trifle concerned about sleeping so much but I wake feeling rested down to my bones. Sun is shining. More housework. Temp is 53 going up to 65. (Actually it went up to 73.) Michigan is in for another heavy snow storm over the weekend.

I have one fourth of the kitchen mopped. This is the part of the kitchen with droppings dried on. I have to scrape. Allen called with a genuine vato on the phone.

I took a nap and then off to Ft. Woof. Not much happenin there. Lady Chica was frightened by a big dog on the other side of the fence. She did not trust the fence. We came home and the dogs ricocheted around the house. I have half the kitchen floor mopped, the worst half.

BOOK REVIEW
Barbara Parker, *Suspicion of Madness*
Finally Gail and Anthony get married. Before that they go for a vacation in the Florida Keys. Some people get murdered, as usual. I have read this before. Actually I think I have read most of the series as it came out.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: