Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Feb 25

I am not sleepy but I dont want to get up. The president's speech last night seemed to me surreal. It may have been the experience of watching hidef telly. And then the governor's speech was surreal, too.

Th Dog Whisperer teaches tht dogs need to work for their food. They need to take a walk before eating. DW should meet Lady Chica. Her job consists of parking the cars at the dog park.

My comments on Michigan garner many reponses. Readers from WI, MT and Alaska want to substitute their comments, everything but Vernor. One reader sold Bibles in a town in Indiana (near MI) where a lady proclaimed their town had 5 churches 5 saloons and 5 beauty parlors.

Lea called. She has a fever and is calling off PPQS. So I took dogs to park. It is hot. I finally understand how it is that before the crash I was getting daily requests to take out another credit card. Banks were bundling them and selling them somehow. Just like the mortgages.

Attended AA speaker meeting tonight. Primary Purpose has the same step speakers every month. Jimmy D was here in Feb 2008. As he talked I remembered his story. One hour sitting about killed me.

BOOK REVIEW
Barbara Parker, *Suspicion of Rage*
Back to Gail and Anthony. They are married now. They decide to take their blended kids and visit Anthony's sister in Cuba. Anthony was thirteen when he left Cuba. The sister never left. Anthony's fa was a hero decorated by Castro. In order to visit Cuba, people fly to Mexico and go in from there.

No comments: