Sunday, February 15, 2009

feb 15

Up feeling energetic altho a horrible night. The weather must be changing. or something. Off to Sunday school. Plan to stay for church.

Accuweather Arthritis Index was "Very High"

I must say that the sermon was not inspiring. It was stewardship Sunday. The subject was tithing. Had lunch with Margie, Bette, Ron and Mark Farmer. Mark is so funny. Mark: even the homeless getting sack lunches at Baptist Center tease me.

I took a nap and then we were off to the dog park. Many dogs on Sunday. Lady Chica hung around me. Actually came up to be petted. Medium chilly. I wore my ski jacket.

Came home and slept until 8 PM. so I am off track timewise. Had an email request for tonight's journall bc it is bedtime.

BOOK REVIEW
Barbara Parker, *Suspicion of Guilt*
I think this was number two of the series featuring Gail Conner and Anthony Quintana. I find Parker's books hard to get into but interesting if one hangs in there. In this novel she is trying to prove that a will is a forgery.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: