Monday, February 16, 2009

feb 16

5:30 AM I slept for five or six hours. Feeling rested. My muscles feel rested. Drank a cup of coffee. That seems to help. Only my big toe hurts. I have so many ideas for sewing projects, so little time. I am still hemming shirts.

9 am Woke up. Everything looks so cozy this morning. I am feeling cozy.

Lady Chica inherits intelligence. List of dogs with intelligence. No 6 is Shetland Sheep Dog. (LC's mother) and No. 10 is heeler. (LC's father). Intelligence is defined as learning command after three repititions. Well, LC knows the command but does she obey? She was the star of her puppy class, only needed one repitition but would not do anything at home.

I took a nap and we went off to the dog park. Dogs were bored. Nothing much happenin. A mounted policeman took his horse for exercise. Then Judy turned up and we chatted. At the park 2:15 to 3:30.

I took a nap. 6:37 PM I guess it is almost Mark's bedtime. So here goes.

BOOK REVIEW
_Spencer Quinn, *Dog On It*
Thanks to Elaine for the recommendation. This is a Hank the Cowdog story for adults. The narrator is Chet, a generic dog, whose owner is Bernie Little, a P.I. Bernie is hired to look for a missing girl. Lots of things happen. Oh, yes, Chet was in training to be a K9 but he was kicked out.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: