Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the thirteenth

Up at 8:30 AM. I had a bad night, until I thot of sleeping with my foot elevated. I kept getting up and walking around. I intend to sit around hemming my shirts and listening to NPR. One of my readers has an image of me sitting at the keyboard writing with one hand and hemming with the other.

My string quilt is off to Michigan. I am sending it to Gladys. She said that Steve was looking forward to getting it and she would like it as a remembrance.

Took a nap. 2PM and off to the dog park. Warm sunny day. Everybody in shirt sleeves.

Well, somehow I dawdle around and it was 3 before we arrived and we stayed until 4:30. Lots of cars and buses for Lady Chica to park. College girls softball tournament it looked like. Buses had names on the sides, coming from Oklahoma and Arkansas.

Came home and took a nap. Then it was time to eat. I have spent the evening watching Channel 13 while I hemmed. Saw Bill Moyers. I am so enjoying Channel 13.

BOOK REVIEW
Philip Craig, *A Beautiful Place to Die*
The first book in the Martha Vinyard series. Fascinating plot I dont want to spoil. His description of the Vinyard is so different from Fair---. In her books I get the feeling the vinyard is almost uninhabited.





Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: