Friday, February 6, 2009

Feb6, 2009

I squinted at the clock. had to don my glasses. It was only 8:20 am. And I was awake and feeling rested. Well, I got up. Decided to have baked brie for breakfast. Sun is shining. Temp will be in the seventies today. Food Bank day.

Baked brie did not satisfy me as a breakfast food. dashed over to food bank at Senior center. I weigh myself there. I have lost a pound!!! Yeah. We were at dog park 12 to 1:30. Wind was blowing stiffly. Came home and slept for three hours. 6 PM and a page full of personal emails. Yeah.

Baked brie makes a wonder hor doerve. Does that mean snack? literally. Reading and hemming. Sleepy again. No pain today. Weird.

BOOK REVIEW
Philip Craig and william Tapply, *First LIght*
This is the first JW and brad Coyne novel. They compete in a fishing tournament. seek missing women. Find a serial killer. Least likely suspect. I peeked at the last chapter.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: